Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. As governments go digital, financial systems and traditional tax software can’t keep up. And, businesses now face escalating risk and mounting compliance costs. Sovos was built for the digital future of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction control compliance, tax reporting and more. The company supports more than 8,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, operating in over 70 countries. Its SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes.
Our employees throughout North America, Latin America and Europe are building the future of global compliance software. We want you to build your future with us.
We are looking for passionate Quality Analyst to join our team!
The Work You’ll Do
As a Quality Analyst, you will ensure the quality of products, tools, and services developed by Sovos. The person in this role will understand the problems and proposed solutions as well as estimate the effort to test stories. Communication and teamwork are important in their day to day as well as the ability of provide support to other team members when needed.
More specifically, you will:
- Analyze and understand any software modules being modified and design a test plan
- Perform impact analysis
- Write test cases
- Create, use and maintain regression test suites/plans
- Create test scenarios
- Execute test cases (manual and automated)
- Able to combine useful exploratory/ad-hoc testing with pre-defined tests plan
- Able to identify what should be automated
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Participation in team meetings
- Understanding of release process and how it affects their team.
What We Need From You
- Advanced English skills
- Test Automation using Robot Framework for Backend and Frontend
- Agile methodology
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge regarding JAVA and Python
- High level of proficiency with the following:Databases (SQL, Postgres SQL), perform test, stress test, and loading test.
- Continuous integration
- Jira and Zephyr
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that over 30% of our employees earned a promotion or job change In FY2020? That can happen because growth Is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs In place to make sure of it, including:
Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder – we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
Are you worried that you don’t check all of the boxes?
Apply anyway! There are no perfect candidates – we hire people, not resumes. We are excited that you’re here and we look forward to taking a look at your application to establish next steps.
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer and those seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.